Frequently Asked Questions
One Care Medical is located at the Loblaws Superstore complex, 1755 Brimley Road, Scarborough. The building is situated across Progress Avenue from the northwest corner of the Scarborough Town Centre. Our clinic has a separate entrance located on the right-hand side of the building – you can find us directly under the orange Joe Fresh sign.
Yes, there is ample free parking in the Superstore parking lot.
Yes, our medical services are OHIP-covered. You will be notified of any fees required for non-OHIP services, notes, forms or missed appointments.
Your safety is important to us during the COVID-19 pandemic. Before attending your appointment, please be aware of our office policies below:
- For in-office visits, please do not come in if you or your child have any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, congestion/runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, new loss of taste/smell or any muscle aches or cramps. You can either switch to a virtual visit over the phone with your doctor or re-schedule the appointment to 14 days from when your symptoms had begun.
- All individuals must wear a mask at all times when visiting our clinic
- Only one parent, per child, is allowed to attend the appointment
- Patients must remain in allocated rooms at all times
For current patients, you can book an appointment through our patient portal, email or telephone. For new patients, please request a faxed referral from your primary care physician to the Pediatricians at OneCare Medical Clinic. If you are requesting a Pediatric Dermatology or Endocrinology consultation, this must be specified on your doctor’s referral. A OneCare staff member will contact you once the referral is received.
Yes, Loblaws pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy located within the Superstore building. Alternatively, you may bring your prescriptions to any pharmacy local or convenient to you.
No, the clinic is not currently offering lab services during pandemic. The nearest sites to our clinic are listed below. Lab appointments are best booked online ahead of time.
- LifeLabs – 2330 Kennedy Road, 1200 Markham Road
- Dynacare – 2251 Lawrence Avenue E, 4040 Finch Avenue E
- Alpha Labs – 2025 Midland Avenue #402
Some of our doctors may offer virtual appointments by phone. In other situations, virtual care may not be available or appropriate for your condition. Please feel free to inquire when booking if this is a possibility.
Please make every effort to arrive on time for your medical appointment. If you arrive significantly late for your appointment, you will miss the time we have reserved for you. Out of fairness to all of our patients, you may be required to reschedule your visit or wait until the doctor has adequate time to see you, which may be any time until the end of the day.
If you miss your appointment without providing at least 24 hours notice to the clinic, we have lost the opportunity to offer your appointment to another patient who may have needed it, and our clinic must absorb the financial cost of your missed visit. As such, missed appointments and late cancellations are subject to a fee which must be paid before rebooking any further clinic appointments.